The Relationship Among the Green Supply Chain Management, Collaborative Capability and Organizational Performance
- Phutthiwat Waiyawuththanapoom College of Logistics and Supply Chain, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Thailand.
- Ronnakorn Vaiyavuth School of Integrated Innovation, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Pimploi Tirastittam College of Innovation and Management, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Thailand
- Mohd Rizaimy Shaharudin College of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Chanathat Boonrattanakittibhumi King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang Prince of Chumphon Campus, Thailand
Eco-Design, Investment Recovery, Collaborative Capability, Organizational Performance, Food and Beverages, Thailand ,
The study purpose is to investigate the mediating effect of collaborative capability (COC) in the relationship of supply chain management practices (SCMP) and organizational performance (OP) of food and beverages industry in Thailand. The data had collected from the 300 senior managers of food and beverages of Thailand. The Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) had shown that eco design (ECD) and investment recovery (IR) have positive and significant relationship with the environmental and financial performance. On the other hand, the indirect effect relationship had shown that COC is significantly and positive mediating in the association of the ECD and both organizational performance indicators. While COC had not significant mediating variable within the relationship of IR and both of OP indicators. These findings have shown that SCMP practices are important indicators for increasing their performance. Therefore, this study added empirical literature in the extant literature that could become a foundation for new research.