Employees Working Psychology from the Dark Triad Personality Traits
- Ahmed Faiq English Language Department, College of Education, The Islamic University, Najaf, Iraq.
- Mohammed Abdulkreem Salim Al-Manara College For Medical Sciences / (Maysan) / Iraq.
- Isama Ahmed Medical technical college / Al-Farahidi University / Iraq.
- Enas W. Jasim Law Department, Al-Mustaqbal University College, Babylon, Iraq.
- Mohammed Kadhim Abbas Al-Maeeni Al-Nisour University College, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Abdulhadi Salman Saleh Mazaya University College/ Iraq.
- Ahmed Adeeb Qanbar English Department, AlNoor University College, Nineveh, Iraq.
- Shaker Holh Sabit Scientific Research Center, Al-Ayen University, Thi-Qar, Iraq.
Employees working psychology, employee behavior, emotional intelligence, perceived behavior, dark triad personality. ,
The performance of Turkish employees in private sector businesses is problematic. Personality determines the work behavior and organizational performance of these individuals. The objective of this research is to examine the influence of the dark triad personality traits (Machiavellianism, narcissism, and psychopathy) on the working behavior of employees. In addition, this study investigates the moderating effect of emotional intelligence on the relationship between Machiavellianism and employee work behavior. In addition, this study investigates the moderating effect of perceived behavior on the relationship between psychopathy and the working behavior of employees. The replies of 505 Turkish employees of private sector organizations are collected. The findings indicate that the influence of dark triad personality on employee work performance is significant, with emotional intelligence and perceived behavior playing a moderating role. This research model significantly contributes to our understanding of dark triad personality and employee work behavior. Based on the relationship developed by this research within the body of literature, the study has important theoretical implications. In addition, the practical implications of this research for enhancing the working behavior of dark triad personality employees with emotional intelligence and perceived behavior are remarkable. The limitations of this research are highlighted, along with potential future directions, to provide scholars with a path forward for their research contribution.